Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Friday, February 10, 2006

I never thought I'd be happy...

...to see AF, but I am!! I'm on CD2 and I start the Clomid tomorrow. I will go in on Feb. 21 for a follicle scan, and hopefully do my DIUI shortly after.

As far as my mood, it's definitely better, but I'm still a bit hormonal. I haven't gone a day this week without crying, and once the Clomid kicks in, that will probably start things up again. Other than that, everything is good. Unfortunately, the severe depression I've been feeling this week has caused my diet to go out the window. I've gained 3 pounds. I need to get back on track, and quick. Last time I felt like this, I gained 100 pounds. I can't have that happen! I've worked too hard to lose the 50 I've gotten off. I really want to be thin when I get pg so I'll have cute belly pics, but at the same time, I can't put off getting pg for 6-7 months. If I KNEW I couldn't get pg until I lost the weight, I'd get it off pretty quick, but I know that's not the case. And right now, getting pg is more important to me than looking good. I will NOT put it off myself just so I can lose weight. I realize being thinner would be healthier for me and the baby, but there are plenty of fat people that have healthy babies all the time. I know once I get over this depression, I'll be able to lose more weight. I just hope it happens soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home