Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Skin cancer update

Well, I heard from the dermatologist yesterday. It turns out I do NOT have melanoma, but the spot on my forehead IS basal cell, so I'm going in on Monday to have an excision. That's definitely the lesser of the two evils, so I'm not complaining. I'd rather not have the scar on my forehead, but at least now it will be a straight line instead of a round circle from the biopsy.

The pain from the surgery seems to be subsiding. Yesterday was definitely the worst day. It was hard, but I made it through. I even slept through most of the night. Chris ended up staying home with me yesterday since I kept him up all night the first night. It was nice to have him here. I'm back working (from home) today. My sister is bringing me lunch, so I'm looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home