Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I tested again. :-(

Well, 12dpIUI and it's still a BFN. I got up this morning, and just stared at the stick, trying to decide if I really really wanted to test. I had planned from the beginning to test on day 12, but I got scared. And I guess I had good reason. I'm upset, but I know there's still a little hope. I will test again on Saturday or Sunday if no AF, depending on how my temps look. Right now, they're staying pretty steady around 98.1 (coverline is 97.7). They've dropped slightly the past couple days (98.12 to 98.11 to 98.07 today). If it doesn't happen this month, I guess it's God's way of telling me I need to lose weight, save some money, or something. I know He has a plan for me. I just don't know if I'll ever figure it out! I can only hope that plan includes me having a baby! And soon, please!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger R and A said…

    Hey steph~ Ive been foloowing your story from the preg.org boards. I just want to wish you the best. And if it doesn't work this time you can always try again.
    I've had two IUIs and and IVF. They didn't work but not really due to our faults. I just wanted to recommend having an HSG and a saline infusion to just check things out. I really wish someone would have told me about saline infusions before we ever even thought about IUI. Good Luck!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger DarrellH said…

    BFNs are really hard. I am so sorry you haven't gotten a 2nd line yet but I am hopeful that it is just too soon. Implantation can happen any time from 6 dpo to 12 dpo and it takes 2-3 days for the hcg to go through your blood and eventually into your pee. GL for a BFP this weekend!

    Jen
    www.jenh.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home