Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to. And I think I will. This has GOT to be the crappiest birthday I've ever had. Chris forgot, no one wanted to go to lunch with me, and the follicle scan I scheduled during lunch (since I had no one to eat with) went terribly. I got 2 days of 'high' readings on my fertility monitor, which in the past meant I would get a peak tomorrow and ovulate within 24 hours. I went in and they found 10 follies under 10mm and one measuring 11x7 (average 10). This is bad. A mature follie is around 20. They grow 1-2mm/day, so that means I won't O for at least 5 more days, possibly 10. While that's normal for non-Clomid cycles, it's not this cycle, since I'm on Clomid. I usually O around cd15 on Clomid. I don't understand what's going on and it's really depressing me. If we don't see any growth at my next scan on Wednesday, they're going to cancel my cycle and up the Clomid for next month. Which means this whole month is a bust. I'm just hoping things grow in the next 2 days. Why can't I just get some GOOD news for once?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home