Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

BFN

I'm either 8dpo or 10dpo, so I didn't really expect a whole lot, but a girl can hope, right? I'll test again on Thursday. If I actually ovulated on the day of my IUI, it should show up by then. But if I ovulated 2 days later, as my temps indicate, it probably still won't show. I suppose I won't be too upset if I get another BFN. Then I'll test again Saturday, which will make me 12dpo if I o'd on the latter date. I should get AF, if I'm not pg, either Sunday or Tuesday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger DarrellH said…

    Don't be too quick to rule out a pregnancy when you get early BFNs. I had a BFN at 17 dpIUI and an extremely light BFP at 18 dpo with my son.

    Best of luck!!! :)

    Jen @ jenh.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home