Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The wait begins!

I had my IUI around 12:30 (they were running behind). It went perfectly. The total count was 119 million, with 33 million motile sperm. Last time, it was 77 million motile (220 million total), but 33 is still above average. The nurse said our chances are in the 30s (%). I like that chance! I'm really hopeful for this cycle and I can't wait to test. So here's the plan: the HCG shot I got yesterday will make a pregnancy test positive for about 8-9 more days, so I'm going to test in 7 days. It will be positive, and it will be from the shot, not from being pregnant, but I'm ok with that. I will test every day until it turns negative, to make sure it's all out of my system. Then I'll keep testing until it's positive again, or AF shows (or my temps drop). That's the plan, and I'm sticking to it!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

    POASA!!! For me, after the IVF I was able to wait 10 days before peeing on the stick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home