Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Third time's a charm...right?

I'm officially on cd1 today. I picked up my Clomid last night, which I will start on Thursday. We got one of those at-home male fertility tests, which basically just tells you if your count is above or below the norm (20million/ml). If it's below, I'll let it go and not waste Chris' time or our money getting a complete analysis done. If it's normal, we'll get another one done. I've also requested donor catalogs again so we can pick another donor in case this last vial fails me. I need someone who can knock me up here!

Emotionally, I'm hanging in there. I worked from home yesterday so I could cry in peace. I'm back at work today, just trying to make it through the day. On the bright side, I can have all the caffeine, alcohol, and hot baths I want for another 2 weeks. And I can sit in the hot tub on my girls' trip next weekend! Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger DarrellH said…

    SO sorry. :(

    I did all my catalog pickins from online catalogs. Very up the the minute so I didn't worry about them being out of stock.

    JenH

     

Post a Comment

<< Home