Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's over...

Another BFN and my temps are down slightly. It should drop more tomorrow and I'll see AF Monday or Tuesday. Chris is going to go ahead and schedule a second SA, just to double check the numbers, I'm going to get more donor catalogs and select another donor (we want to have one chosen in case our last vial doesn't work next month), and we're going to just lay around this weekend and mope. I can't believe this is not working. I just don't get it. I used a digital test and I just sat there and stared at it and prayed that it would say pregnant for the whole time. It really does suck to see 'Not Pregnant.' I'm completely devastated.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

    I am so sorry for you negative. I have been there so many times myself. I have no wonderful words of wisdom to offer either. Sending you lots of prayers your way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home