Chris and Steph's Infertility Journey

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SA

I changed my mind (again). I decided I just would not feel satisfied until Chris got another full SA at the clinic. His appointment is today (I scheduled it last week). He made the joke that since he failed the first one, he's retaking it. LOL. While I'm not getting my hopes up, there's a possibility, right? I mean, maybe the lab contaminated the first sample. Maybe he had a virus or something at that time. It's been 6 months since the last one. And we quit smoking over 2 months ago, so that HAS to help some, right? I could tell he was starting to get his hopes up a little last night. Not unrealistically high, but he said maybe it would improve enough to be able to use his with the IUI. I think it would have to improve dramatically for that to work. Low count is one thing, but his was a barely-there count. And poor morphology (poor as in 0% normal). And low motility (as in 0% rapid progressive). BUT, maybe it was a mistake. Maybe these donor cycles are not working for a reason. Someone is trying to tell us to check things out again. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home